- DJ Samore presents U.E. Hits 2013 Ladies Connect Edition hosted by @sevyn & @itsravaughn
- #NewMusic Young Chizz ( @ImYoungChizz) – #Mobbin (Click photo to listening)
- Skinny-dipping couple arrested after someone steals clothes off beach
- #NewMusic TK n Cash – Anthem (Click on photo to listening)
- Disney worker arrested for watching child porn at work while writing sermon
Some family members of Sept. 11 terror victims are angry over new flight-safety rules that will permit small knives on planes.
The head of the Transportation Security Administration said Tuesday that air passengers will now be allowed to carry folding knives with blades that are 2.36 inches or less.
The rules go into effect next month. They’ll also permit souvenir baseball bats, golf clubs and other sports equipment.
Debra Burlingame says small pocketknives can be just as lethal as the box cutters that are still banned.
Burlingame’s brother was the pilot of the hijacked plane that crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. The hijackers wielded box cutters.
Sally Regenhard says she’s “flabbergasted” by the new rules. She lost her firefighter son at the World Trade Center.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'headthisyoutube' not found or invalid function name in /home/zduttqcv/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406