- #Podcast #IndieHour (Every Thursday 6pm) w/ @DjInfamousVa (Click on photo to listen)
- #Podcast @OfficeBoysNY – The Morning Cook Up Show (Click to listen to show) w/ @MoniqueBaines
- DJ Samore presents U.E. Hits 2013 Ladies Connect Edition hosted by @sevyn & @itsravaughn
- #NewMusic Young Chizz ( @ImYoungChizz) – #Mobbin (Click photo to listening)
- Skinny-dipping couple arrested after someone steals clothes off beach
An employee at the hospital that was duped by a prank call from two Australian radio DJs concerning Prince William’s pregnant wife, Catherine, has apparently committed suicide, the hospital confirmed Friday.
The employee, a member of the nursing staff, “was recently the victim of a hoax call,” King Edward VII Hospital said in a media statement.
The DJs impersonated Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles in the prank call, in which some details of the Duchess of Cambridge’s condition and care were given.
Audio of the call posted online suggested a receptionist spoke briefly to the DJs, who host a show for the 2Day FM radio station in Sydney, before the call was put through to a nurse.
The hospital said Wednesday that it deeply regretted the call had been put through early Tuesday morning.
The nurse found dead was the one who first received the prank call and transferred it to the duchess’s ward. Her family has been contacted, the hospital said.
The radio show apologized for the call Wednesday, saying it “was done with light-hearted intentions.”
The Duchess of Cambridge was discharged from the hospital Thursday after treatment for acute morning sickness.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'headthisyoutube' not found or invalid function name in /home/zduttqcv/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406