- #NewMusic Young Chizz ( @ImYoungChizz) – #Mobbin (Click photo to listening)
- Skinny-dipping couple arrested after someone steals clothes off beach
- #NewMusic TK n Cash – Anthem (Click on photo to listening)
- Disney worker arrested for watching child porn at work while writing sermon
- Young Jeezy Signs Doughboyz Cashout To CTE
Posts Tagged ‘Lil Scrappy’
Atlanta, Georgia rapper Lil Scrappy is the latest former major label hit-maker dealing with financial woes. TMZ.com reports that while Scrappy has a high-profile role on VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” series, the former Warner Bros. Records artist owes a booking agency called Heavy Rotation an estimated $108,000.
The 2010 debt has escalated with interest and penalties, and Scrappy, who was formerly affiliated with G-Unit and DTP Records, is now reported to have his VH1 pay garnished to satisfy what he owes.
In late 2010, Scrappy and then live-in-girlfriend Diamond were said to be facing home foreclosure, when documents surfaced to reveal that they were late on rent payments.
Scrappy has appeared on both seasons 1 and 2 of VH1′s reality show.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'headthisyoutube' not found or invalid function name in /home/zduttqcv/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406